Albany Home Decor Goes Up In Flames

 

 

alabnyLast Thursday night a fire at Albany Home Decor in Monaghan Town caused severe damage to the business which resulted in Market Street closing down.

There are no clear indications how the fire started or what caused it currently. The Mc Adam family who run the business posted this heartfelt message on Facebook over the weekend:

“47 years of building a business to see it disappear in a matter of hours.
We wish to express our sincere thanks to the ambulance service, the firemen of county Monaghan, Cootehill, Dundalk & to the local Gardai and all who helped in any way.
To the local businesses, neighbours, customers and friends, we very much appreciate the overwhelming support & kind words.
It’s all very much appreciated.
Although it’s still hard to believe, we’re coming to terms with it.
The Staff & Mc Adam Family”

17192518_1465318523492989_7987528507292231772_o.jpg17098188_10155050256778965_448458972800832008_n.jpg17201262_717750655074346_4616271923365395482_n.jpg17201079_717750668407678_4172844149450765641_n.jpg

We ask everyone to please visit their facebook page and show messages of support

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s